Friday, July 23, 2010

Baby-wearing, Cloth-diapering, Breast feeding (in public!), tattoo having, concert attending mom

I love the looks I get when out in public.  I have always lived life to the fullest no matter what any one else thought.  I used to get crazy looks for dancing on bars or all my tattoos.  Now I get crazy looks for feeding my baby, and changing his diaper!  You can't imagine the shock on the faces at Walmart when I walk in wearing my child !! GASP!! 
Recently we attended an all day concert in Buda, Texas (close to Austin).  You would be amazed at the gawking crown right outside of "weird" Austin!  Yes, it's a baby. Yes, he can breathe! Yes, that is a cloth diaper.  Yep - I wash them in my washer!  O, is he eating?? No, I make sucking sounds for fun. I have the greatest time explaining all of these strange occurences to people.  After a silly sarcastic comment or two I have even converted some people.  I doubt I will see any of their 3mth olds with a mohawk anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment