Thursday, April 15, 2010

Induction Scheduled! 7 days til an outside baby!!

Induction is scheduled!! April 22nd.  EARTH DAY!! Which for all my friends who call me a tree hugger, ha! 
Anyway, so how do I feel about induction for the 4th time?  Let's go back to when I first found out I was pregnant - I said I wanted the completely natural - call the hubby & tell him my water broke, labor at home, experience.  Yeah, I'm over it.  This baby is HUGE, I am miserable.  Between reflux, asthma, and IBS I am over this pregnancy.  I want an outside baby!  My feet have swollen so large that I have stretch marks!! You can't even tell where my lg calves end and my feet begin.
So, induction it is!  No, I do not plan on having an epidural with this child either. Yes, I know you think I am crazy!
I am ready for BIG baby Harry so I can breastfeeed, cloth diaper, and teach him how to be a tree hugger too.
Preppy teenager - turned hippie.  mom of 5 by next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment